Tuesday 21 September 2010

Model of the moment....Julia Johansen

I am loving Model of the moment, Julia Johansen! The Finnish model has perfect freckles, pouty lips, and stunning eyes and is in fact, the girl who inspired the look for the entire Mulberry Spring Summer 2011 Collection. Mulberry Creative Director Emma Hill spotted Johansen at the label's casting day and was instantly smitten; 'Julia walked in, wearing a Metallica T-shirt and converse. And I thought "that's it". She has this upturned look to her mouth that seems quite mischievous, like she has a secret'.

Her look was so important they gave all the models a uniform look on the catwalk of "The Julia", a choppy blunt-fringed long bob wig. I want one!!

♥ Amy xx


[_MG_71154.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, she's stunningly beautiful. I can't even believe that she's Finnish, her looks remind me so much more of... um... I don't know, some kind of fantasy world. Her beauty seems for me quite timeless. I don't think that she can go as easily out of fashion as other, "just" modern looking models might.

    ReplyDelete