Friday 5 March 2010

Some of my LFW highlights

Just thought I'd post some pics of some of the looks and designers I loved at this years London Fashion Week. Let me know what you think.......Amy x


Craig Lawrence for Another magazine
Craig Lawrence




Marjan Pejoski



Mary Katrantzou
MFP - Maria Francesca


And lastly, I loved David Koma's S/S 10 collection during London Fashion Week. Koma is rapidly becoming a fashion industry darling. Vogue, Elle and Dazed and Confused are just a few of the fashion bibles who have dedicated column inches to his work. He has also had a huge celeb following including Beyonce, Lady Gaga and of course Cheryl Cole who wore 'that dress' on the X Factor live show.

His S/S 10 collection was eagerly anticipated, and it didn’t disappoint. The body-con element was still present, but this time the metal tubing made way for 60s swirly shapes and neon blocked colours, though there were still embellishments a-plenty.




So who does he design for, exactly? “It would be strong, sexual and confident woman. My collection always based on strong and sexual silhouette. I love to work with shapes, trying to unite female spirit with contemporary art. Exaggerating, but I never cross the line.”






No comments:

Post a Comment